Monday, April 12, 2010

Leftbehind

This Blog is dedicated to Charles R Finger Jr. He passed away June 26, 2004. It was sudden heart failure. He died in my arms. We were together for over 20 years. We still held hands and sat very close always on the same side of the table in a restaurant.. He was a wonderful man. He changed everybody's life for the good. He was a postman also. Everyone loved him. I love him, I miss him. It's difficult to be without him. There is more how we always kept each other safe and secure. But this is dedicated to him and his friends who knew him. I hope they find this page. He was the postman for the Niota Post Office in Tennessee. There isn't a day that goes by where I wish he were here and we could be together again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment